Who We Are
We are a small company specializing in the development of custom software applications, reengineering and re-factoring existing applications and nearshore software outsourcing services. We have deep understanding of lean approach and agile software development techniques.
Our team members come from various backgrounds. Their professional expertises ebmrace a wide range of programming skills and experiences. We have software engineers, telecommunication specialists, artificial intelligence specialists, specialists for financial area etc. Our team has a vast technical skill set and extensive experience developing custom software solutions across a range of platforms and technologies, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Linux, Unix, .Net, Java, Oracle, MS SQL, Flash and other.
Our team members took part, mostly as key persons, in projects like
- Financial Markets Analysis and Trading System.
- Realtime monitoring system for VoIP provider.
- Radar traffic monitoring system for traffic sector.
- 2G/2.5G/3G monitoring system for telecommunication operators.
- Protocol equipment for mobile phone producer.
- Geoinformatic system for urban and regional planning.
- Backup application for major NAS producer.
- Handwritten numbers recognition for banking sector.
- Power load prediction for energetic sector.
- Turbo-jet engine control for aviation. etc.
How We Work
Basically, lean software development is centred around creating more value with less work (cost). Anything that does not directly contribute value to the Customer is considered a waste. As it's the Customer who defines the value every project starts at Customer's site. We prefer visiting the Customer and collect all his requirements. Then the development starts using short iteration cycles. Feedback session with Customer is held after each iteration cycle. During these sessions both Customer and development team learn more about the domain problem and figure out possible solutions for further development. By seeing the result of development efforts Customer also better understands it's needs, progress speed and has a possibility to modify requirements at a point where doing a change is relatively cheap.
Our Key Principles
- Keep things simple.
- See the whole.
- Concentrate on what is important, eliminate waste.
- Frequent contact with customer.
- Deliver as fast as possible.
- Even late changes in requirements are welcomed.
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication.
- Small teams of very experienced developers.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.